Expiring Soon | CME from CDC:
What You Need to Know About Infection Control
In 2017, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Medscape launched a series of six CME/CE activities addressing the key issues surrounding infection prevention in healthcare facilities for physicians, nurses, and pharmacists.
These activities are valid for credit for 2 years. Take the courses now before they expire!
The series includes:
- Risk Recognition in Healthcare Settings
- Environmental Services and Infection Prevention
- Recognizing Infection Risks in Medical Equipment
- Infection Transmission Risks Associated with Nonsterile Glove Use
- Infection Prevention: A Hierarchy of Controls Approach
- Injection Safety: A System Approach
These CME/CE certified activities are available on Medscape. You must be a registered Medscape member to access these CME/CE activities, and registration is free.